Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mail Call



I was thrilled to pieces when I came home from work today and found a package from NudeeDudee waiting for me! Isn't this the sweetest outfit? The green was even richer in person, and the fabric Kim used is so wonderfully drapey. And of course, you gotta love the cactus print pockets! I tried it on as soon as I opened the package (please excuse the wrinkles ;-)), and had my Sweetie take a snap in front of one of the desert plants in our front yard. I can't wait to wear this for an "offical" photo shoot, and I just know it will be a favorite outfit of mine this summer!

xoxo,
Amanda Lee

13 comments:

  1. oooh that's lovely and what a great use for a small piece of vintage fabric, pockets!!

    Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is nothing short of stunning - and so are you, my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh divine! its looks beautiful on you kitten. Im really excited now as i have just been sent out a blouse i had made by Kim. Cant wait for it to arrive in the UK even more now i've seen how wonderful your dress is :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the green shade,and you look great in it. Look forward to the photoshoot

    ReplyDelete
  5. So amazing! The cactus on the pockets is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One word: gorgeous! I love the combination of green and red!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, it's so lovely! You look gorgeous (as always)! Perfect that you took a photo in it next to the desert plant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and those red heels are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg!! you look lovely in this dress!! mint green is really your color!!! love it~!~~...and your shoes too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors. We have to find a shoot for this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's an absolutely beautiful dress in my favourite colour! Such a wonderful style and it fits you perfectly:)

    ReplyDelete